Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back to Normal?

I had hoped to say thigs were back to normal, but noooo! The stupid system is down again.

I gots pics, but I didn't load them yet. Soon. None as exotic as certain nieces, but some are not bad.

Choir practice went fine. We looked at 6 new songs. Whew! They will need some practice just to be able to practice them. One is Now Let Us All Praise God And Sing. It's a fast song (for me, anyway). Well, I took it r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w, and it was still a little fast. We do have a good time, though.

Concert with the multi-church choir on Friday night, 7pm, 1 hour from the house. Gross. We plan to have dinner with the folks beforehand.

Bella and family are in Flagstaff for the weekend. No granddaughter fix this weekend.

3 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

Practicing before you can practice. We've done plenty of that here at Cloverdale! Good luck!

Katie80 said...

I assume you are referring to pictures of my new bicycle when you say "exotic". Thank you, but it really wasn't that exotic. I got it at Target.

Auntie Eisel said...

Well, what can I say? I assumed you meant my exotic ice cream sandwich and pretzel, I mean, Disneyland is about exotic as places come! All that practicing sounds tiring.