Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mind-blowingly Important

Kathie and Lyndsay went shopping for some Mother's Day stuff, so I got to watch Isabella. Bella was certainly excited to have some one-on-one time with her Pops. I wanted to build memories, so we went shopping, too. What? Yup, it was her idea, so we went to...Home Depot! Oh, she was so happy. We checked out kid-friendly flooring, looked at electrical outlet protectors, rolled around in insulation because it's so soft. OK, maybe not, but we did fine. It wasn't like movies and TV, though. Nobody hit on me. Well, maybe one weird dude in the light bulb section.

I forgot my camera, though. So, no documentation of this seminal event in my granddaughter's life. I know, I'm bummed, too.

Beatlemania comes back Sept 13. We missed the last one, so I reckon I'd better grab some tickets. After all, they might have 2-3 new songs this time.

1 comment:

Auntie Eisel said...

Sounds like a great day of shopping! I bet Isabella can't wait for the next one!