Thursday, May 18, 2006

Where Does The Time Go?

Has it been almost a week since my last post? Wow! It seems like only ... OK, it does seem like a week. Sorry, Dad.

Went to Les Miserables tonight. Great Val Jean and Javert. I did not like either 'Ponine or Cosette. Fantine wasn't bad. Oh, and Marius didn't seem like as much of a wimp as he has in past productions. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it and was reminded again why this is my favorite musical. It's like Indiana Jones at Disneyland. Always something new to notice and enjoy. Thanks, Dad.

Stinking Employee Travel System is down...again. This is not good. And, it means Dad can't plan his travel yet. Sorry, Dad.

I haven't seen Bella in a few days. We will probably catch her sometime over the weekend, but you never know. In fact, the folks might have seen her since me. You're lucky, Dad.

5 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

I have yet to see a live musical, maybe someday, I know Brenda would enjoy it!

CrazyUncle said...

Have you seen a dead one?

I think Brenda would enjoy it. They are so much more fun than seeing it in a movie, like Chicago, Fiddler on the Roof, Grease, etc.

Auntie Eisel said...

I would really like to see a big musical production! But I guess we kind of did at Disneyland... we saw Aladdin! :) That was great. I hope you can see Bella again soon!

Caleb said...

Was Qui-gon there? You should get his autograph and send it to me.

Brenda Walker said...

yes, that would probably be my favorite musical. I used to listen to the tape a long time ago. I have seen Phantom 2x in S.F. and loved it. Maybe next ime we are in Pheonix we will have to go see it. I am sure Zachary will let me.