Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Time For Our Next US Airways Trip

Well, I reckon we are going to travel up to Monterey, CA, around Kathie's birthday. It just so happens that the folks and the Preacher Bro family will be there at the same time. Talk about a co-inky-dinky. Hey, y'all, wait for us for the aquarium. This is the dawning of the day of aquarium.

Nana went to see Isabella tonight. Kyle and Lyndsay were there also. I was not. I went straight from work to church. Yes, I know that I cannot serve them both. If things don't lighten up, I will love the one and hate the other. Whew!

Alison and James come in this weekend. That is, assuming that the travel web site stays functional long enough. That'll be fun.

5 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

Halibut and Exocoetidae
Large mouth bass and whales abounding!

I hope you have a great time at the aquarium!

Lindsay Ward said...

Sounds like fun! I haven't seen an Isabella picture in quite a while. And I thought you were a proud granddad :)

Auntie Eisel said...

Wow! That's great! We'll look forward to seeing you there! It's only 5 more days till we leave. Yippeeee!!!

CrazyUncle said...

It is true that there has been a dearth of Bella photos. I need to rectify that.

Caleb said...

We're excited about you coming up to go with us! See you soon!