Monday, February 25, 2008

Talk About Lazy

First, let me say that substituting for the PE Teacher is no fun, even if it only got to 70 degrees. I think I'll be busy already before April or May. Whew!

Hey, how about some more shots from the Highland Games? No? Well, too bad.

Oh, come on, guys. Can't you play your own bagpipes? What is up? Maybe that's how y'all teach each other songs. "OK, you blow and watch my fingers."


Ah, I guess they got the idea from this dude. In the middle of the Wicked Tinkers set, he asked them to come up and help him. Too tiring, I suppose. Sure, let's see him try to teach PE in Phoenix in the summer.


Then the worst food service accident I've ever seen. She couldn't even stop long enough to pull the tongs out of her skull, much less the knife in her husband's head. I was glad she still had enough wits about her to serve us our lunch.


Check this one out. The athletes were trying to get the dude with the walker to toss their caber for them. Talk about the height of laziness.

3 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

You sure seem to know an awful lot about laziness in its various forms. How is that?

CrazyUncle said...

Let's just say I had my share of lazy roommates.

Craig Weeks said...

[sound of Craig being slapped around]

I should have known better than to tangle with the likes of you. But I was too lazy to think it through.