Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

Where have I been? I don't know. It seems like just last week that I blogged. Oh yeah, it was. I've been doing some substitute teaching, some classwork, and job applying. I do have some pictures I haven't shared. Let's go.


We were over at the folks the other day and Bella decided Granddad needed to read some Mickey Mouse to her. I am not sure who seems to be enjoying it more.


Here is a cute picture. I think Grandmom went to kiss a sleeping great-granddaughter and fell asleep herself. What do you think? Or maybe she's praying over her. That is always welcome.


Granddad with two of his great-granddaughters. Here, Isabella is hugging Kendall.


This should bring back memories for most of my readers. These are the same toys that most of you (including our kids) played with over at the grandparents house. It's fun. You can see Kyle is down there playing with them even now.


Is there a bond stronger that a mom for her children? Here, Kendall rewards Lyndsay with a precious smile. I came over just in time for this picture, so I might have missed that this is actually Kendall doing a magic trick for her mom and saying "Nothing up my sleeve."

4 comments:

K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Thanks for the new pics...pretty cute kids if I do say so myself. I was beginning to get a little freaked out by that picture of Kendall on Bella's older body...kinda weird

Lindsay Ward said...

I missed you! Cute kids!

Caleb said...

I'm going to go ahead and agree with Kyle and Lyndsay and say that that picture kind of freaked me out too. I do like these pictures though. Did Lyndsay fall for the magic trick?

Auntie Eisel said...

Very cute pictures. I do believe good times were had by all with those good ol' toys! :)