Monday, February 11, 2008

Aging Software

No, this is not about the older version of various software products on my iMac. It refers to software that ages kids (or adults) to see what they will look like in the future. Well, I thought I would take my own shot at Kendall. Do you think she will look a lot like Isabella in the future? You decide.


Kendall

Bella

Also, I checked on the emailing of posted info via Feedburner. It seems it only happens during a specified two hour period and the one that I set was too late to catch last night's posting. We'll see if this one works tonight.

3 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

It seems it only happens during a specified two hour period.

Ahem. Won't that put those of us who wait for the email at a disadvantage? I mean, if you carefully select the time of posting someone else could have already proven your pontifications to a pack of dastardly lies before I get the chance. Hmm. What to do? What to do?

K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Ok that is the creepiest thing I have ever seen... I opened this page and it was weird seeing some face on Bella's body...weird.

Craig Weeks said...

Woo-hoo! The email notifications (once a day, not in real time) work! The From: and Reply-To: fields are set to Randy's Gmail account.



Aging Software

Posted: 11 Feb 2008 12:32 PM CST

Notification of No Bella Photos

Posted: 10 Feb 2008 09:48 PM CST