Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What's Wrong With My Brain?


Oh man. I totally spaced on a meeting with a 401K advisor this morning. He called and I saw the caller ID and knew I messed up. We reset for tomorrow morning. I won't forget this time. Meanwhile, here is a cool tree shadow I saw on Halloween night.




I finally bought a memory card reader so I can pull from any of our cameras without finding the correct cable. Anyway, I came across these photos taken on the way home from Ouray this summer. So, I made the family stop while I got out a caught a couple of snaps. First is this idyllic mountain scene.


Second is this idyllic deer scene. It was just south of the Alta Lakes area and he was off to the west of the road. Not that it matters, since he didn't care if he was east or west. You probably don't care either. In fact, I don't really care, either. I just was typing words as I remembered them.


And that reminds me of the time a bunch of us were 4-wheeling and we came across a lovely pastoral area. Do y'all remember? Anyway, I got on the walkie-talkie to Mom in the car ahead and asked what bucolic meant because I thought the area looked like that. I was right. 'Member now?

Finally, iTunes count is 5180 songs, 3094 ripped from CDs, 1477 from LPs, and 403 from various downloads. iPhoto count is 9361 photos. Time available to count this stuff is currently unlimited. I do have a lead for jobs that I am following, though. Keep praying.

2 comments:

X's and O's said...

Maybe you're pregnant...I forget things all the time! I left my purse in class, forget to lock the car door when I go to the grocery, leave for school without my homework, leave out ingredients (always crucial ones unfortunately) in recipes I'm cooking, you know...just the usual. Keep your chin up, the holidays are approaching and good things seem to happen when we are all smiling to one another as we pass in the aisles!

CrazyUncle said...

Hmmm, I don't know. It seems to me that, as holidays approach, the aisles are too crowded to even smile. It's almost time to start avoiding the mall until next year.

Hey, I hope your pregnancy is going well. I cannot really tell because YOU DON'T BLOG OFTEN.