Monday, November 19, 2007

Job Search News

I am meeting with Mihir on Wed night on my job search. He is allowing his admin, Sarah, to assist in my search. That is a great help. Still, I am mostly hoping to get on with his company and work with he and his brother. I sent him a proposal on how to make that happen. So, pray that I find the right job, whatever it is.


Last week, we went with Lyndsay and Bella to Gymboree. Here, she is enjoying bubble time.


And on Saturday, we went to the mall. Here is Alison riding the carousel with Bella.

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

Randy, Ask the Headhunter has a lot of good counsel about the job search and a good weekly email newsletter.

Gweg

Anonymous said...

Well, I just caught up on a long overdue read of the blogs. We are praying for your job search and really enjoyed our brief visit with y'all this past weekend.