Thursday, November 29, 2007

What Does Tomorrow Mean?

OK, so what I actually meant when I said that I would "update tomorrow" was Thursday. Yeah, I'm a little late. And I had waited to see if there were any new news for you. Nope.

So, while my friend is helping me search, I am again actively reviewing postings. And praying for guidance, of course.


No photos from Thanksgiving, so I'll just take you back to Zion National Park during the fall colors. Nice, huh? Thanksgiving was over at Grandmom and GrandDad's place. Just the PHX folks (plus Jay down from Flagstaff). Then, we took some leftovers that I finished just yesterday at lunch.

Shrek the Halls (on ABC last night) was cute, if you like Shrek stuff. I do, so I enjoyed it.

Chorale concerts Sunday afternoon. The folks are gone, but I'll be there. Hopefully, this time, I can make it through without losing my voice (see Katie's recent post and comments).

Christmas decoration update: tree up, interior knick-knacks up, tree decorations not up, outside lights not up.

iTunes update: CD - 3409 songs, LP - 1517 songs

Job update: jobs offered - 0, jobs applied for this week - 2, listings I am reviewing - 3

3 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

Dang, I'm going to have bone up on my western geography. I guessed the photo was Sedona. If that big white "rock" in the back was PhotoShop-ed out I would have stood a good chance of being right because I have a similar picture from our visit with you, oh, 20 years ago.

How is the quality of ripped LP vs. ripped CD? But, more importantly, have you finished ripping your Firesign Theater library?

SuzieQ said...

Wow, I really hoped you would have something lined up by now. We all just need to pray a little harder for you on this. I think I am torn on what to pray for...a job or a job you will love. Maybe that is the problem...the one you will love has just not come available yet??

CrazyUncle said...

I double-checked and it was definitely Zion. I have not done Firesign yet, but I do find 2-3 albums in my collection. Sue, that is a tough decision. It needs to be one I at least like if not love. However, soon it won't matter, or maybe we'll be moving in with you. No one is downstairs, right?