Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Where Have I Been The Last 6 Days?

Has it been almost a week since I last posted? Obviously it has, or my title and first sentence are both pointless. OK, let me think. I know I saw Bella a couple of times since then. We went to see Pirates last Saturday. I thought it was good, but not as good as the first. Caleb and Lauri were here, and then Preacher Bro and wife came to get them, and so we visited a bit.

Kathie starts school next week! Where did the summer go? Judging from the stinking heat, it's still here.

Hey, it's been over a year since I was laid off. Amazing how different things are now. God was certainly working things out, huh? I'm glad I didn't get in His way.

4 comments:

Mimi and Poppy said...

Get in God's way? Impossible!
It's great that things have calmed down for you and that you have not one, but two jobs. Who would've guessed?

The Grandparents said...

Well, when she was getting old, Grandma Walker used to say, "When I was a little girl, I used to think my birthday or Christmas would never come. Now I wonder why they get here so fast!!" Now that I am in that age category, I understand completely. What does that say about you?

Alison said...

Hot. It is really hot here. We just had 10 days over 100 degrees. At least you don't have Texas weather with your heat.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

School starts already? What are they doing to kids and teachers these days!?!