Sunday, July 23, 2006

Voicing My Opinions and Losing My Voice

OK, we'll start with losing my voice. Yup, all I can do tonight is croak and cough. Luckily, or more likely thanks to God, I sang this morning with the folks at Light In The Desert. We did well, and the church seemed to enjoy it. I might have even heard an amen.

Now, it's time for opinions. One, anyway. Lady In The Water, the new M. Night Shyamalan film. It was OK. It was maybe not even as good as The Village which wasn't great.

Kyle, you were correct. I did enjoy Hustle and have set the TiVo to record it each week (on AMC if y'all wonder). It is like Mission:Impossible for Con Artists. Plus, it has the original Man From Uncle.

The stinking pool filter died this weekend. A crack appeared across the entire top of the unit. However, it did so while we were at Lady In The Water (did I mentioned I was disappointed in that?). So, it drained 3/4 of the pool before we got home. Dad is going to help rig a filter bypass tomorrow so I can run the pump and hopefully avoid an major algae infestation.

1 comment:

Katie80 said...

I keep hearing that people want to see that movie. The previews did not entice me, even though it is from M Night Shymalan.
Sorry to hear about the pool filter. Hopefully with Granddad's help it won't get too bad!