Tuesday, July 25, 2006

No Photo, No Filter, No Concert, No Skipping Out

Fans, you are correct. There has been a Bella-less drought of photos on my blog. Luckily, Lyndsay's new entry shows a precious picture of my granddaughter. Jump over there real quick and check her out. You can also see her weird daddy.

G-Dad, thanks for helping replace the pool filter. Hopefully, it will clear up the water by tomorrow morning. And Rick, thanks for getting fiberglass on yourself so I know not to stick my arm down into the filter in the future. I have the same one you do now.

I had to skip out on our Chorale concert tonight. I've got a sore throat that prevents singing. I had to miss my solo, too.

OK, y'all turn up the volume on your machine and listen to my song. I think those of you who work or have worked in cubicles will appreciate The Cubicle Song.

5 comments:

Caleb said...

I'm sorry that you had to miss Chorale. Does that mean that we're the last of the good old fashioned chlorine filterers of the family?

CrazyUncle said...

C-Man, it does NOT mean I have given up on chlorine. I did not install the salt water chlorinator, only replaced to pool filter. Maybe some day, but not right now.

Auntie Eisel said...

That's a bummer about Chorale. And I hope you get to see Bella soon. I think I better understand your excitment about there being a baby in your family now that I'm gonna be an aunt! It's so exciting!

Brenda Walker said...

I don't work in a cubicle, but I love the song!

Caleb said...

Did you ever notice how similar the words Chorale and Chlorine were? Five of the same letters! That's Dazzlemazing!