Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What Would YOU Think?

Well, my phone interview with a Scottsdale electronic questionnaire provider has been delayed a second time. First, from Monday until tomorrow at 11. Now, from 11am until 3pm. The good thing (to my way of thinking) is that they are still calling. No contact yet from University of PHX.

No other responses from any other firms. Only 2 applications sent in this week. I've spent most of the mornings at Dad's helping build a cabinet for his huge TV. It's so big that the timber shortage due to hurricane rebuilding in the South is affecting our progress.

Just got back from a quick trip to Calico (remember Ballad of Calico by Kenny Rogers and the First Edition) and Zion National Park. I only took about 220 pictures. Yeah, I guess I was feeling off, huh? We enjoyed both places. I think Calico Ghost Town might not have been quite as interesting if we hadn't been familiar with the stories from the album.

Nisey, thanks for the supportive words. Just when I feel a little down (or maybe a lot), someone comes along to encourage me.

No comments: