Thursday, January 12, 2017

End of the Week Comments

Do you like Cadbury Eggs? Those yummy eggs of goodness that come out around Easter every year? I do and have bought them during that season for years. Now, though, I like the ones filled with caramel more than the traditional ones. Anyway, this year, they've added a twist. Cadbury Oreo Eggs. I would certainly try one.























I wouldn't be happy if things were running up my backside, either.













You remember that we went to Universal Studios in mid-December. I really enjoyed both the Harry Potter ride and the world built around it. Apparently, it was patterned heavily after the Harry Potter movies of the 2000s. After feeling embarrassed by a granddaughter that I had never watched the movies, I had to do just that. MBH joined me and we watched some 20 hrs of HP and made it through the last one this past weekend. I actually enjoyed them more than I thought, and now, the land at Universal does make more sense.

I did not go with the group last year when they went to Universal, but the oldest granddaughter was chosen for a wand ceremony where a certain style of wand chose her. Amazingly, this year, the younger granddaughter was chosen and a wand chose her. Pretty cool, and I saw the inspiration acted out in the movie, making those ceremonies at the wand shop at Universal even more fun. You can read more about it, check out some pictures, and see places where your wand can do magic here.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: