Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Outfits for 2008

Here is Bella posing at a local Country Club in her Christmas finest. Her mother was trying to take picture, also, but Bella decided she only wanted to look at Pops' camera.

We had a challenge with Kendall because she wanted to sit and look at the waterfalls. Come on. Who can blame her? Anyway, we were able to catch a few snaps when we could distract her enough to look at a camera.

After the limited success with the girls, we pushed our luck and worked towards a family photo. It came out fairly well except for thing. Kyle kept on his sunglasses because it looks cooler. Hmm. Maybe I can Photoshop a new head on him? Maybe just replace his face with an un-sunglassed version.

I don't know about the others, but I got the new James Taylor CD, the new Brian Wilson CD, some iTunes downloads, and a puzzle of the cover of The Beatles Anthology 2.

By the way, I worked at a Habitat for Humanity build yesterday as the site photographer. Our job was exterior painting and doors and door frames inside. I took 205 photos over the 6 hours, but I am not in any, so I will not be posting them.

Another by the way, I took 66 photos today just at the Country Club. Then another 90 at the gift opening.

Another another by the way, I have taken over 800 photos of Kendall to date in her first 12 months. It took me 15 months to get that many of Isabella. My total for Bella to date is just shy of 2100.

Hey, remind me to tell you a couple of anecdotes about Bella saying quotable quotes.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

How many pictures do you have of me in your iPhoto?
Nice pics.