Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Free At Last

I know it was only two weeks, but getting the catheter out makes me feel like I'll make it after all. Whew! That was a pain, in more than one way. So, now to get about the business of healing and finding a job. Thanks for your prayers.

Kathie got back this afternoon from her time in Corsicana dealing with her mother's death. She will also be dealing with the business of healing, so keep those prayers coming.

Thursday is Alison's birthday. I probably will not be up to taking her to Disneyland, or even IHOP. I think she will understand.

Oh yeah, the pathology results are a little inconclusive. There may be a spot where he did not get all the cancer. We'll find out Oct 27. We must wait a month for my numbers to normalize. No, I am not worried yet.

1 comment:

SuzieQ said...

No more catheter! You must be so RELIEVED...no pun intended. :) Let us know what they find on that "spot". That is a long time to wait. I am glad everyone is back in town and Kathie must be emotionally and physically exhausted. Happy B-Day to Alison and you are in my prayers, as always.