Saturday, September 02, 2006

Something New!


This time, I scooped Lyndsay and got the picture up on my blog before she could post it on hers. Ha ha. We babysat last night while Kyle and Lyndsay went to the movie, and we captured some new baby shots. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is a sleeping beauty letting her Pops and Eeyore support her. Isn't she lovely? Isn't she beautiful?






Also, the new countertops are waiting in the garage for Dad and I to install them. Thanks for reminding me. I will take photos of the before and after and maybe share them here in A Legend In My Own Mind.

3 comments:

Caleb said...

Congrats on the first to post the picture. She is very cute holding her Eeyore.

The Grandparents said...

Oooh! I could just wake her up and kiss her!! Have fun putting in your new countertop and sink! Next step...design and built the pony wall!! Love ya.

Brenda Walker said...

That is an adorable picture. Now we just need one with her wrestling with her little friend eeyore.