Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Vocations, not Vacations

Take a look at our granddaughter. She is thinking about becoming a professional Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Here she is with Nana practicing one of the moves.



So, what does the post heading mean? Well, Bella has a chance at a fun vocation, cheering on the Boys in Blue...America's Team...God's Team. Anyway, it seems that my project at work has a due date towards the end of Kathie's Fall Break, so I cannot take off that week. We were planning on Niagara Falls, but now, we're just going to hold the hose over the pool and watch the water fall.

4 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

That seems like a cheaper alternative to staying in a nice hotel overlooking the great falls. Plus, the danger factor is much lower there at home. I mean if you somehow get trapped in a barrel and fall into your pool, Kathie can probably save you!

Caleb said...

That stinks that you don't get to go to Niagra Falls. Is Aunt Kathy trying to teach Bella those ones that she tried to teach us?

The Grandparents said...

From what I've heard, I don't think I want Bella to be a Cowboys Cheerleader!! She's far too good for them!! But I give her an A for effort...or is that for Kathie? Sorry about work, but I am glad you have a job!! Love COG

Auntie Eisel said...

Bella is so cute! Ejoy the falls. The Uncle Randy Pool Falls I guess. :) Sorry you don't get to go.