Thursday, August 31, 2006

Nothing New

Fine, Caleb. Here's a post. I didn't wanta do it. This is gonna be as bad as Jay's HOT posting.

The countertops are on order. I'll let you see them when we get through installing them.

Well, Lyndsay put up the next photo I wanted of Bella - namely, her sleeping with Eeyore. It is my fault, though, because I did not have my camera that night, so she took a picture for me. So, I've got nothin' new. Here's a photo from San Antonio last summer while we were there for Alison and James' wedding. I saw this looking backwards on a trip on the Riverwalk. So, enjoy.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Yay! I pushed your blog link in our bookmarks bar and it seemed to take a while to load but it was the same post as it had been. Thankfully, I thought to refresh it and viola! Why does the picture seem to have so few people in it. That place was really crowded when we went.

CrazyUncle said...

Good catch. I did wait until some people moved out of view before I captured it. As you can tell from the reflection, some umbrellas were lost to view by then, but, oh well.