Friday, February 11, 2011

Put On Your Mouse Ears

Is it time for Disneyland already? Weren't we just there? Probably, most kids would never ask these questions. How magic is the kingdom for people that make the trek? Is it better when the characters seem real or when you are old enough to ride everything? Here's today's chart.
Is it just me or is the all male singing group The Warblers better than the Glee crew? Their arrangements are more complex and the blend is superb.

Is it just me or is Cake Boss more fun to watch than Ace of Cakes? I think Buddy is hilarious. He seems to be hollering even when he is just talking.

Is it just me or is the Monopoly Deal card game more fun than the board game? It moves quicker, has cards that let someone steal a property or a whole monopoly.

You know where we have not been in a long time is to the local Schlotzsky's. I'd bet Debbie thinks we moved or something. We used to hit it once a week, but financial restrictions have pushed that out to maybe once per month. And they got rid of my favorite Mediterranean Tuna sandwich.

Got plans for the weekend? I think we are going to hit KLIK's for games on Saturday. Ali has a class out in Superior at the Boyce-Thompson Arboretum. That should be pleasant this time of year. And East Valley Chorale has a concert Sunday night. Maybe Kathie and I can go get glasses (eyeglasses, that is) before the games begin?

We have scheduled a meeting next Tuesday to watch The Price Is Right. Finally, a work meeting that sounds fun. I am also recording it at home. It will be interesting to watch because when you are in the audience, you cannot hear much from the stage. You are having to yell out answers, and viewing is often blocked by cameras and stage hands. Yes, I do know how well my teammate did, but I don't know how much we will actually be on TV. When they show crowd shots, look in the right rear corner for our crew. Kathie and I are in the middle row of our group.

I know we always have fun visiting, but the workday is beginning around me and I do not want to be left behind. So, I'm going to lace up my work shoes and start my day. We should have some time again Monday for talking. Have a good weekend.

No comments: