Monday, February 07, 2011

Post Super You Know What Blues

Today, millions of guys across the nation are preparing for professional football withdrawal. The annual commercial-fest with a little football has ended. Locker rooms are being cleaned out this week. They do have the upcoming draft, but it is not the real season. At least the season ended with a interesting game.

Yes, I did avoid using trademarks phrases or names in the introductory paragraph. I do not want to get sued for trademark infringement. Have you heard of the league suing anyone for calling their event a Super (followed by the word Bowl) party? I have and that's what today's Clarity of Vision tackles.
We had a good time at Casey's party. Plenty of food, snacks and sweets. We even fit in a couple of card games (Play Nine and Monopoly Deal). Molly (KLIK's dog) came over for the second half. She looks just like a dog Kyle had when he was growing up.

On Saturday, we went with KLIK over to the Glendale Chocolate Affaire. It was fun, especially thanks to Marmalade Skies (a Beatles cover band) and MC6 (an a capella group). Will we go back next year? I'm not sure, but everyone should try it one time.

Also on Saturday, we saw True Grit with Jeff Bridges. It was pretty good, although I would like to see the original movie again with John Wayne to see how they compare. Well, I mean see the movie starring John Wayne. I cannot see it with him since he is dead.

What's up for this week? Anything special? I think for us, it will be the normal grind. Well, Kathie will be getting a permanent cast on her broken pinkie on Friday. I wonder what color she will choose?

It sounds like a change made to our production project tracking system over the weekend broke it. That will bring unfortunate visibility to our team for a while until it is fixed. I guess I will go talk to the project manager to see if anything else messed up. It will all be better tomorrow, so check back then.

No comments: