Friday, February 28, 2014

Everybody's Working For The Weekend

Friday, at last! Whoo hoo. These five-day workweeks are killers.

Our 70-day drought is supposed to end this evening. That will be welcome.

You can rent just about everything nowadays. Luckily, we are not renting project managers at my place right now.













We should top out at 66F on Saturday. That's like the high in summer up in the mountains. That makes me think of last year when I captured this photo.























This is for you Harry Potter fans. It is the story of HP as told by people who have never seen or read it. Not surprisingly, they are close (but no cigar) to it.

Did I hear you say that you like Dr. Seuss books? This clever video from Yahoo gives you a lot of interesting facts about him. I enjoyed it.

Do you have any inspiration photos or photographers that you would like to emulate. Usually (and fairly consistently), it is Ansel Adams for me. However, a contemporary photographer I really like is Trey Ratcliff. Here is an example he posted a few days ago of the Golden Gate Bridge at night. You can see he took it from over in the Headlands, and he used a 200mm zoom. I want to capture a shot like this.

















And that will wrap up this post, and today wraps up February. So, wrap up the leftovers and get outta here. It's time for the weekend.

No comments: