Thursday, October 18, 2007

Studies in Orange

Yeah, it's been too long since I posted. I have no one to blame except...well, anyone but me. I just called this post Studies in Orange because we are in the season of orange and black. So, since pumpkins are prevalent in both photos....


Kathie and Alison went to Disneyland without me earlier this month. Can you believe it? Well, in fairness, I couldn't travel yet when they went. Here is part of the entry display that Disney puts up each year around Halloween. Purty, huh?



Once they got back, we joined Kyle, Lyndsay and Bella and some of her family and friends at Schnepf Farms. Here is a photo of the happy family. I caught this shot before Isabella got tired of posing there. I also got a picture of her Halloween costume, but that will wait until closer to Halloween.

No comments: