Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Seasonal Shifts

Since we live in PHX, you know I am not talking about the weather. The good thing there is that we should not be getting up to 100 any more this year, but 98 is forecast for Thursday.

No, I am not thinking to go work at Wal*Mart for the holidays, either. Of course, that may become an option later this month. Keep the job search in your prayers.

The title of this post actually refers to two of Isabella's shirts.


Here is a lovely skull and crossbone shirt. Notice that Daddy is acting as her catwalk. Well, I guess she has to start somewhere.


And here a scary spider shirt. Ooo. I see that Nana is just out of the shot feeding her either a popsicle or a Slim Jim. She seems to pose better when we feed her.

2 comments:

K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

I think you are going to have a job by the time Alison and Kathie get back...I have a feeling about it :) Nice pics of my daughter...she's a funny girl

Craig Weeks said...

Well, Randy, I've never needed a blog before ... and I still don't. So, I never registered for one. But the opportunity to leave snarky messages on *your* blog was way too good to pass up. Consider yourself snarked ... and expect more to come.

Gweg