Monday, April 02, 2007

Bella and Beatles


We were lucky enough to see Goofy directing the Disneyland band when we were there for Bella's b-day. He did pretty good for a dog, or whatever he is. This was right in front as we walked in. So, I just scooted over behind the band and grabbed this pic.




Still, how can you beat Mickey directing? Kyle boosted Isabella up on his shoulders so she could see Mickey and the others that later joined him. I think she enjoyed that as much as any rides.

If you are wondering, no, I don't know how many churros Nathan ate throughout the day. I don't think we passed a stand that he didn't buy from. I would guess around 8.



Now, back in Queen Creek for her birthday party, she loved having Daddy toss her up in the air. It is not fair, I tell you. Kyle never liked that. He wouldn't sit on my shoulders, he didn't like being held up in the air. How come he gets a kid that does?




We went back to Beatlemania Live last Saturday night. Here is a photo which must have been taken several years ago, judging from their apparent ages. They are not as young as the Beatles were at the same period, but they sound really good. Some new songs were added, which delighted Kyle, Lyndsay, Kathie and I. Alison enjoyed it a lot, too, but since it was her first time, she didn't know the previous show material.

4 comments:

Caleb said...

Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how y'all could like the Beatles.

Anonymous said...

Nothing could be better then spending your birthday at Disneyland. I think Emily needs to go there for her first Birthday too.

Anonymous said...

Last time I was at Disneyland California Adventure, I had a conversation with Lucy while we rode the Maliboomer, she was wearing many diamonds.

Craig Weeks said...

Hey, that guy is an impostor! I'm pretty sure Paul is dead now (though the White CD is harder to play backwards).