Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day



Well, we celebrated Valentine's Day in grand Walker style. That's right. I let Kathie pick where we'd eat tonight. Loving wife that she is, she picked Sonic. Ahh, memories of our date nights at Howard Payne. It was Sonic, Underwood's BBQ, Chicken on the Run (ask Kathie or the folks what we used to call that), or the pizza/sub place on Coggin Ave (I cannot remember that name). Mmm, extra long cheese coneys and tater tots.

You may have noticed a dearth of Bella photos recently. Durn tootin'. I took my camera over the last time we visited, but she was sick and I didn't get any pics. So, hopefully we can rectify that soon.

It's raining outside right now. I'll take that over the crazy weather up north.

No, I haven't finished my taxes yet. Yes, I am doing it myself using TurboTax. Don't worry. It'll be done in time. Are y'all finished?

Hey, check out Brandon Hardesty on youtube.com. I especially liked the Wallace Shawn scene from Princess Bride.

5 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

I love Sonic. The closest one to us is about 3 hours away. We celebrated Valentines this year with me having the flu. Good Times!

Caleb said...

Sonic is good but I wouldn't get a cheese coney. That's a little weird.

Brenda Walker said...

I love Sonic, I love Brenda, I'm going to have a baby soon and I got a MacPro!!!!!!!!!

Auntie Eisel said...

Sonic's not too bad. We want to see Bella!

Craig Weeks said...

Why, Chicken with the Runs of course! Oh, did I spoil the surprise? Mea culpa ... kinda.