Monday, October 17, 2005

Back to life...back to reality

Well, we had to leave the beauty and grandeur of God's nature for the pain and sadness of the "real" world. At least we got to escape for a few relaxing days. It was so nice to see such sites with Kathie and Mom and Dad. I only took 430 or so photos. Death Valley, then Yosemite. Over to San Fran for a night. Up the coast as far as Humboldt Redwood forest. We then decided to add Sequoia Forest on our way home. It was a great week.

Now, it looks like my photo hosting sites are not reliable. What do the rest of y'all do to place photos on your site? Do you use a free site (yeah!) or a pay site (boo!)?

OK, back to finding a job. The only "offer" so far is a youth ministry job in southern Utah. I do not expect to take it, but it does deserve a proper response.

5 comments:

K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

just tell the utes? - (what are people in utah called?) - that the kids aren't allright. maybe freescale will come through tho, ther is always hope

Lindsay Ward said...

Glad you had a good time on your trip. I would like to see all those places! Now, I realize I don't have that many cool things on my blog (i.e. music), I first post pictures to my blog and copy the url. Then you can put them in your profile, etc. After you put them where you want them, you can delete the post and they stay. BTW..it is free (yeah!)

Jay said...

I use www.villagephotos.com
It is free and allows quite a bit of space.
Glad you had a great time. I miss Northen California. The scenery is awesome!

Mimi and Poppy said...

I'm glad you and Kathie and the parents had a good time in the coolth. Respite is good for the soul.
You sound so sad. Chin up. Your situation is desperate, but your Lord is God in heaven and on the earth. He made the heavens and the earth with His mighty outstretched arm. There is nothing too difficult for Him! --even getting you a job not with youth in Utah! We love you brother and we pray for you night and day.

Auntie Eisel said...

I really hope that you aren't *really* going to Utah, seeing as how the Walker four are here in Nevada and would love to have a youth pastor who has his very own "certificate of loserosity" that is signed by Billy Graham himself!! (wow, long sentence, beat that!) Anyway, if you are passing by Nevada again sometime soon, be sure to drop by and tell us if you accept.