Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back From Disneyland

We are back from Disneyland. What? You did not know that we were gone? Yeah, sorry about that. I had the flu last week and only decided the morning we were to leave that I would go. And listen to this! I only took 96 pictures.

Yup. Well, that's not strictly true. I took 96 with my camera, but I took many more with Lyndsay's new DSLR, a Nikon D40. Ooo, it is nice.

For tonight, though, I only have my own photos. Let's take a look.


It is an annual trip for her birthday. Here, you can see how much fun she had.


Not to be left out, her sister had a great time for her first visit, also.


However, it seems that their Daddy had a good time. Here he is trying to get his favorite signatures.

Anyway, more later.

4 comments:

Zachary said...

What an exiting looking trip, if I come next time, will you push me around in some sort of wheeled cart while I sleep?

Craig Weeks said...

Completely off-topic but image #16 (of 21) will have special meaning for you:

Click: The Best Medical Photos of the Year

CrazyUncle said...

Zachary, yeah sure. You just crawl up into a special conveyance and trust me to push you around.

Craig, I *thought* I remembered a flash during my surgery. It must not have been my life flashing before my eyes.

Brenda said...

Nice camera are so great!! Good job on the pictures. I hope you let Lindsay enjoy her new camera too