Sunday, July 22, 2007

Divine Shopping

No photo today, but an interesting anecdote. After lunch today with the folks and Moorings, we scooted over to the teaching store. Kathie did not find what she was looking for, but Alison wandered over to Ross and found some things. I followed her and met up with a friend that had worked at US Airways with me. She knows of some IT management openings at her new firm and asked me to send her my resume. Could this be the answer to my prayers? Well, it is certainly some type of answer, but I meant could this be the job I am to take? All I can do is send in my resume. Keep my search in your prayers.

Rick, send us your photos.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Glad to hear you have a lead on a job. I'll keep praying for you. Thanks for all the photos and the witty comments! I want to make sure we get a copy of the final CD(s) of pictures when they are ready.

Auntie Eisel said...

Sounds good! We certainly will keep you in our prayers!

X's and O's said...

Good thing for vacations! Hopefully this lead will work out for you. Good luck and keep us posted!

Craig Weeks said...

You worked for US Airway? Man, I've got a lot of catching up to do. The last thing I remember is Motorola in Guadalajara.