Friday, December 29, 2006

Little Women


I realized it has been too long since Bella or Kathie appeared in the blog. So, back by popular demand....

Here are the little women in my life, one for 30 years and one for 30 weeks.













Speaking of Bella, check out her haul. Still, she occasionally decided the box was the best part of some presents. Soon, I'll share Bella and Toe Mater with you. Not tonight, though. Not tonight.







Hey, Alison had some serious tooth work done today. (Trivia: did you know that they've shown that placing a tooth in a glass of Coke will cause the tooth to disintegrate? Hey, maybe that's what happened to Dad?) Luckily, her mom was there right now to drive her home. Tomorrow, Kathie is heading down to Corsicana to see her mom. She comes back to me on Sunday afternoon.

BTW, remind me to tell you about Kyle and Lyndsay's Christmas present to us. Not tonight, though. Not tonight.

3 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

The suspense is killing me! You better tell us soon!

Caleb said...

Thanks for finally updating! I'm looking forward to hearing more soon.

The Grandparents said...

HEY! what do you mean, not tonight? How about lunch tomorrow after church...whatever church you go to now, anyway? We seem to be over our various ailments...well, Dad is still having to dress his wounded knee every day, but got a good report from the dr. this week.