Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Whale of a Time

We are back from a trip to San Diego...sand, sea, surf, Shamu. He even let us pose with him. Here, check it out.

Isabella had a great time. She seemed to enjoy all the shows. She and Kathie avoided sunburn. The rest of us were not so lucky. Yes, it was our own fault, but it is still no fun. We spent a day and a half at Sea World and then a half-day at Mission Beach.

Alison and I were going to ride the roller coaster at Sea World, but it was down for maintenance. Then, we thought about riding the Mission Beach coaster, but didn't get a round to it. So, we had to settle for riding with Kyle on the freeway.Hmm, not quite the same.

I've got some other photos I'll share later. We've got fun photos and scary photos: churros, funny faces, funny hats, messy eater, flowers, dolphins, killer whales, Kyle.

It's time to face the 100+ temperatures, not quite as nice as the 70s in San DIego. Hmm, I wonder if there are any jobs there?

2 comments:

Auntie Eisel said...

Sounds fun! I love Sea World! I think you should definitely get a job there. I would try to come visit you as often as possible. :) Or you could check out Lego Land... anything in San Diego seems good to me. Cute picture. I'm glad Bella likes theme parks! We're excited to see y'all in like three weeks!

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Sea World again. Looks like y'all had fun!