Saturday, November 04, 2006

Is Lyndsay Getting Enough Greens?

Even though I did not tell you before, we made it out to Pahrump and back last weekend. We sang OK and I listened really hard for an "Amen," and I might have heard one. Thanks to the Walkers for taking us and to the Walkers for letting us be part of their service.



While we were there, we ate a green salad so pretty that Kathie wanted a photo of it. Here you go, Hon! By the way, the preacher cooked the meat. I think he went all I King 1:12 on me. And he knew he was safe because he is not yet 50.






Now that we are back, we went to see Lyndsay and Kyle's new house. OK, so remember when I thanked her for helping choose our colors for the den? Check out what she is doing to Bella's room. I know it will turn out cute, but right now, it certainly looks green.

9 comments:

Auntie Eisel said...

What a beautiful salad! :) It was fun having you here. That's a crazy green room! But hey, it is pretty cool. Make sure you take a picture of it when it's all finished so we can see how it turns out!

Caleb said...

I'd say that's green alright. Thank y'all for coming.

Anonymous said...

2 Kings 1:12?

CrazyUncle said...

Yup. 2 Kings 1:12

Brenda Walker said...

Color is better than no color. We will need before and after pics too!!

Jay said...

If it were me, I would have taken a close up of that brisket. You can never get enough cow.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I don't see the green in the salad

Brenda Walker said...

What happened to you? Are you still out there?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
What's happenin' out there, bro? Surely there have been some Bella sightings sometime in the last month!
Watch yer topknot!