Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Too Long Since A Post

There is no way I went that long without a post. What was I thinking?

Well, let's start with Bella learning to crawl. Take a look.




We've also been doing a bit of painting. And before you ask, of course we are getting advice. Well, Kathie may not need any, but I certainly do. So, Lyndsay picked out colors that I would not have looked twice at, but it works. Here is some of the clay-colored wall and a yellowish wall. Oh yeah, check out the new pony wall that Dad built. He also built the top and used the same Formica as the countertops.




We are off to Pahrump this weekend with the folks. Some of them are singing the song on the blog. I might join them, although I would enjoy sitting and listening. I'll decide once I get there. We had tickets for Mercy Me on Friday night, but these opportunities don't come very often. So, I sold them and we'll catch them next time.

7 comments:

Caleb said...

I'm glad that y'all are coming up here. I like the cabinets.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Go Bella, go!

Brenda Walker said...

It is probably better that Lindsay picked out colors instead of you. Women are better at that anyway. I just paint while Zachary is at work so then he can't say anything. See ya in a few days.

Jay said...

After closer examination of your fridge, I don't see any pictures of my sweet mug. What's the deal there crazy?!

Yeah, and I think I would have chosen neon green and burnt orange to decorate, a good mix-n-match if you ask me.

CrazyUncle said...

Jay, if you look closely, you'll the mugs in the right-most cabinets. Maybe you can see yours in there?!?

Auntie Eisel said...

That's awesome that Bella's learning to crawl! I would have commented earlier, except that you were pestering me to play some piano song that I don't know how to play. :) Good to have you here! And I like the cabinets, by the way.

Brenda Walker said...

Watch and pray!